Getting to Know You
I got this from a VC friend of mine and I filled it out. It's surprising what you can find out about someone....
Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
1:30, 3:00, 3:30, 7:30 am
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Take The Lead
4. What is your favorite T.V. show?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Flax flakes with oat bran
6. What is your middle name?
You can't expect me to give that out on the Internet!
7. Favorite food?
White salmon sushi
8. What foods do you dislike?
Any kind of random organ meat
9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
A hint of lime.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
What's a CD?
11. What kind of car do you drive?
12. Favorite sandwich?
Prosciutto and fresh mozzarella with basil
13. Favorite item of clothing?
Pullovers without buttons
14. If you could pick any place for your dream vacation where would it be?
What's a vacation? Italy, probably.
15. What color is your bathroom?
16. Favorite brands of clothing?
DKNY, Old Navy
17. Where would you retire?
Right where I am right now.
18. Which was your most memorable birthday?
For my 17th birthday, my Stanford friends threw me 3 birthday parties in the same day...the last one came as a real surprise. It's definitely the biggest party I've ever had, with about 100 people across the parties.
19. Favorite sport to watch?
20. Furthest place you are sending this?
Damned if I know.
21. Goal you have for yourself?
Be happy and bring happiness to others. Plus make enough money to buy a house with an indoor basketball court
22. Who do you expect to not send this back to you?
Damned if I know.
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Richard - he's a VC, so he has time on his hands
24. When is your birthday?
25. When is your Anniversary?
26. Are you a morning person or a night person?
27. What is your shoe size?
Kobe, the greatest dog in the world.
29. New and exciting news you would like to share?
I don't get enough sleep to have new and exciting news.
30. What did you want to be when you were little?
The world's greatest inventor.
31. How are you today?
Like every day--great!
32. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate with some kind of crunchy filling.
33. Favorite flowers?
Dandelions, because Jason loves to blow on the fluffs