I normally don't post content from gossip rag Valleywag, but this list of terrible Silicon Valley pickup lines warranted an exception:
1) Let me show you my Om face. [invented by Kevin Burton]
2) Nice shoes. Wanna TechCrunch?
3) There's a launch party in my pants and you're invited.
4) I see I'm already giving you a liquidation event.
5) Let's mashup.
6) Let's go park on Sand Hill Road.
7) Can I take you South of Market?
8) Looks like your Yahoo could use a Flickr.
9) Are your YouTubes tied?
10) I'm in UI, can I be in U?
11) You're so fine I'd drink your Kool-Aid.
12) Just you, me, and my podcast audience.
13) I wanna go voip, voip, voip.
Of course, the best pickup line these days (now that Larry is married again) is:
"Hi, I'm Sergey Brin."