Saturday, February 10, 2007

Why I'm Not A Blogger

I may have a blog, but I'm not a blogger.

When they put me on CNN after some horrible crime spree, they probably won't label me "Disgruntled Blogger."

Ben* will be labeled as a blogger (unless they label him "Boy Genius"). Ramit will be labeled as a blogger (and a major pimp). Jackie will definitely be labeled as a blogger.

(For bonus points, add your own comment speculating on what kind of crime spree each of these friends is most likely to commit)

I'm a fast writer (anyone else out there write a white paper in 27 minutes?), but I just can't keep up. And I can't even imagine how someone like Violet manages to churn out amazing prose several times a day!

The pressure is enormous. And I've already got too many white hairs.

So I'm waving the white flag, guys. I surrender. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't call me a blogger.

* Hey Ben, fix yer damn site so I can link to you, will ya?

2 comments:

Zoli Erdos said...

Ben must be switching servers, his domain status is "pending transfer".

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some flyff penya,and my friend also has some
flyff money,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them

can be called flyff gold,I just want to
buy flyff penya,because there are many
cheap penya