Saturday, March 17, 2007

Either Marx is Dead, Or He Has A Better Sense Of Humor Than I Thought

Here's a license plate I saw when driving down University:


The car? A Porsche Carrera.


Zoli Erdos said...

Haha .. I'd like to see "Proletariat of the World, Unite" abbreviated on a licence plate :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL. From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.

Franziska said...

LOL, I like the fact that it was a Porsche and not any other German car!

Erik said...

I saw that car yesterday in Menlo Park.

I had the same reaction

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some maple mesos,and my friend also has

some mesos,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called maplestory mesos,I just want to
buy flyff penya ,because there are many
cheap mesos